Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tiring day

Today have presentation for ITT. I not really like presentation,
cause need to wear formal.
My friend ask my to stay back so i bring my shirt.Have the first class,
no mood at all and don't understand what the lecturer talking bout,
the important thing i know is that i will have my test tomorrow.
The lecturer let us go back early to do our revision.
So i go to library to do my assignment,
do the assignment until want crazy.
I have no idea at all to do the assignment,
i don't understand what the question about,
and i don't know what should i need to write.

Lunch time, me and my friends go eat at SCR.
We order chrysanthemum

I order Curry Chicken Rice
My friend order Salad Chicken Rice
After lunch we go back to campus....Have the next class,
thinking for the next lessons of the presentation.
So din't listen much what the lecturer say.
The lecturer just cover 1 topic and
we have a break and prepare for the next lesson's presentation.
After break, i go change my shirt to formal. Then start class, there is some of the student form other courses stand outside our class looking at our presentation.
Everyone is very nervous with the presentation.
I'm from the 4th group,
so i not really nervous. After finish class,
i go to library do our marketing assignment.

Late at night, do assignment again. Thinking for the information and the function for the product we do. So many things need to do,
now feel very tired.
Morning do assignment, afternoon presentation, evening do assignment again.....very tiring.
So sleepy now.....tomorrow still have TEST and PRESENTATION....

No comments:

Post a Comment