Friday, June 12, 2009

Early morning

This early morning, receive msg from friend...
asking me to bring laptop to campus,
that time is already 0655. I this morning need wake up at 0700,
actually i'll wake up at 0730. Today is too early for me, i wake up early cause need go to campus do my English summary. I reached campus early, i just looking at the paper and i din't do it at all.
Until the class start, then i do it.....it's look stupid,
i go campus early but din do anything.

After finish class, we go to the lobby there to do our practice for the musical drama. Me and my friends part is to sing.....3 boys and 3 girls will sing including me. I not really want to join this singing part, but my friend keep on asking me to take part, so i just take part....i really don't like it. The songs we choose is
Yong Yuan Zai Shen Bian by Big Mouth.
But for the boys, its quite hard for them to sing the RAP.....

Then lunch time, my friend ask me go to ASIAN RECIPE to have our lunch. WAH....i know that place its quite expansive, but my friend ask me go and i hvnt have my lunch yet, so i just follow my friend. When we reach there, i looking at the MENU, the dish is so....expansive. The drinks is expansive too....how can i affort it.

I order this noodles...taste nice, but its spicy

This my drinks.....Rozel Sprite
This is my friend luch, set lunch....looks okay.
After finish our lunch, we go back to campus to have our class in the affternoon. During the class, i feel so sleepy and want to have a sleep, but cant.... The Chapter we do is short, so we finish our class early. The time class dismiss, the lecturer wants to check our dressing. The person who wear shorts, slippers, will need to pay RM1......HATE. Why must pay it, the money sure will goes to the lecturer to buy things.....Very very hate it....

So sad ah.......i need to pay RM1, cause i din't wear shoes......
my RM1 is fly away and i lost my money...... T.T

After that, my friends all stay at the class practise for the drama and pracrtise the songs. The songs we choose before, we have changed it to Dui Ni You Gan Jue.....
This songs quite hard to sings.....and i not really like it

They all keep practise till very late...i go back at 1930
So tired ah.....wake up so early and now i need to stay up late to do the Moral Assignment. Tomorow still need to wake up early. need go to campus at 0800 to do the last practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment