Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mid-Term

Last night i do revision for my test......and there is 2 subject.
I study until fall asleep......cannot stand ah....really very sleepy.
Then i force myself to get up, but cant. My head and eyes getting heavy, so i just don't care bout the my revision and go to sleep.

Then, this morning i go to campus around 9am, i try to study at campus. That time i at campus, i got do my revision. The time i study is quite okay, can study.......... But, when my friends here, cant study anymore, i tried to study and focus on my revision.....but cant make it......No mood to study at all. I study until wanna cry and crazy liaw......just like want to shout or scold people.

Just take some pic when i rest....

I write the notes is to make me more easier to understand.
If i just read it from the notes that my lecturer give,
i sure not understand and wont look at the notes. So i just rewrite it, then i will read it.


Then almost time for the test, i really scared at the moment. Cause i din study and cant get into my mind.......and i'm getting crazy. The exam is at the auditorium, there is 2 classes of student in the room. 1 is mine (hospitality management) and the other class is (foundation studies). I knew that we have to sit with the Foundation student, cause the lecturer scared we will treat on the test...... So, we have to sit with the foundation student, in a table can sit 2 people. Then the foundation student and hospitality student will sit in a table..... The test is hard and i just do some of the question.....

After finish test, i go to library to do revision for the next exam. The subject i also hvn't touch it....not even study it. Sure i going to die soon.....Then i just study till the times end.
Then we go to auditorium to have the next exam, this time we can sit together and no need to sit with other people from other classes.....This exam is quite good for me, but i donno the answer i do is correct or not....Cause i din't study at all.....just study some. This make me scared.....some of my friends just do some and pass up the test paper....they din't do all, they just do 3 or 4 question.....

I hope i can pass for my exam.....tomorrow still have test....
Hope i can do better then today.....+U +U
Hope i can understand the notes that given by the lecturer......

No comments:

Post a Comment