Friday, June 19, 2009

Moral exam

Today i have my English writing exam....
The English exam for me is quite hard, cause some of the answer i not very sure is correct or not.
Its hard for me to do it, and the Essay is hard too.
I don't no what is the point, and it's hard to write it in English.

Then I just wait till afternoon.....Moral test.
I have been revising for the whole day, i just read some parts only.
I din study the whole chapter at all. Then the test start and the time i get the test paper.....I knew that i'm going to die soon. I look at the quest, all i din study for the notes that given by the lecturer. So i don't no how to do at all.....the notes i study, all din't out.
This make me feels very hate it, i know that i will FAIL this time.

For this MID TERM.......I will FAIL all my subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment