Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Working at Damai during Rainforest Festival

Long time din update my blog, and its time for me to post my blog.
Where should i start....

On monday, my lecturer told us their will have a training at Damai Puri Resort during the Rainforest Festival. There were 17 students voluteer to work at Damai Resort. But, 1 of my friend say that got the Foreigner have H1N1 and they escape from the quarenteen. So some of them scared of the H1N1 and did not want to go Damai. Some of them thought that they can go work at the Rain Forest.....then they just cancelled their name. Then only 13 studennt is going.

We go on Thursday, i reach sch at 8.30am because we been told that the staff from Damai Resort will reach our campus at 9am......but we wait....wait....wait till 9.30am then they reach.
Then 10.30am we reach Damai Resort, we wait for the HR director to brief us bout what we should do and what is our departrment.

2 friends work at the Front Office.
3 friends work as Houskeeping, and
8 of us work at the Food and Beverage.

The first day at there is quite fun and i enjoy it. I work at the lounge and my job is to clean the table, wash and steam the glasses. I work from 2.30 till 10.30 then the supervisor release us.
Wah.......hate it ah, work for so long and i'm so tired.

The 2nd day till the last day, i work at the restaurant. My shift is 7am - 3pm, my friends is 3pm-11pm and 11pm-7am.7.
The time i work is the most busiest time.....i need to clean up the empty plates, refill the water, make drinks. and set up the table.

After i finish working, i go back to my room and have a bath then rest. After rest, i go to the beach with my friends to have a walk along the beach.
When i wearing the working shoes, my legs hurts and make me hard to walk.

Till the last day, we all need to go back to campus. The time they told us is 7.45pm will arrive at Damai and bring us back, but they reach here is 8.30. I wait till i fall a sleep. Really very...very tired......i really hate ah, and i wont get back there to work again.


No comments:

Post a Comment