Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Presentation again

Really hate presentation....
Today presentation i did prepare for my parts. We do the slide on Sunday.....and today just presentation. Today,i just go campus then take notes on what am i going to present. Cause my partner need to do their parts and cant help me all the parts......so i just ask give them the points i do and check is correct or not.......

Today.....i really scared too. Cause the group before us is very pro.....until i don't no what to do during my presentation.....make me pressure nia......argh....

The time i present......my head is blank....all the thing i know already gone, disappear.....really hate this problem. Then i just read it and some i did not explain. It's hard for me to explain ah.......The time, i really wan to cry out....cause this presentation is really bad for me.....

For the next presentation.....i hope i can do more better then the other presentation....

No comments:

Post a Comment