Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Presentation

Monday, 20 July.......my group have presentation. Actually our presentation is on last Wednesday...during the time i back from Damai....that week. Only have 2 groups will presentation that day, and the other group have their presentation last Wednesday.

I really scared presentation and i hate presentation. Presentation will make me scared and nervous. That day, i just keep on practicing my parts. The class started and i need to wait for my friends to presentation first.....when they presentation, i din have the mood to listen to what they present.....i really very scared. I scared is 1 of my group member make me fell pressure. He wants everything to be perfect....so i really scared when same group with him.

After the finish their presentation, is my group to presentation.......Arhh......really want to cry.
My friend do the intro, and the guy who i really scared of will say the 2nd part.....then now is my turn to present.....so scared, i just read through the slide and i just explain some.....i really scared until cant say it out.......after finish presentation, i fell released.

No comments:

Post a Comment