Friday, May 29, 2009

Playing at Library

Today reach campus very early to do my assignment, i go to the computer lab at Library. I do some research for the Hospitality Management and Travel & Tourism Assignment. After do some research, i play carom at the computer lab.
Weird rite.....at library can play this games.
After finish playing, it's around 9am. Me and my friends go for English class to have our test. For me, the test is quite hard. I don't know how to do some of the questions.
After do the test, go back to the library's computer lab there play again.
This is what i get it....just beginner, so not really know how to play.
Then noon time, me and my friends go to eat. The most stupid things is we walk from our campus(UCSI) to A One Food court there to have our lunch. So far......i walked there then after my lunch we walked back again. My leg got blister.....this is the worst day i have.

After back to campus, go for our Moral class. At the half of the lessons, the Diploma in Hospitality Management's students have been called to try the chef uniform at other class.
The smallest boots is size 6, it is loose and there is no smaller size. 6 is the smallest size.....still need to wear it. Then the chef uniform is big too......just size S, for me is already big.
After finish trying the shirts, we go back for our Moral class again. Actually our Moral class end at 5pm.....but the lecturer let us go back early, just early 1 hours only.

This is our lecturer......cute ^^

Then go library there play again........then talk talk.
After that, around 5pm.....we go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment