Friday, May 22, 2009

Test

Today have my English class......discuss bout the Skimming.
Then after class, go for the music club. The music club is for everyone, the person who dint have music talent also can join. There is Gawai celebration at UCSI, my friends and i have been chosen to have the traditional dance during Hari Gawai......i don't want to dance, but i can't reject it. Haih......By the way, there have people can teach us to play music instrument.....
i prefer to learn guitar.


When lunch time, me and my friends go to Boulevard
to have our lunch,
we have our lunch at KFC.
The time, i kept on thinking of my MORAL TEST that is in the affternoon, 2pm.....cause i havent study yet.....and my friends also havent study too, they just don care bout the Moral. By the way, I just worried bout the Moral.....i scared will get zero for the test.

The time i reached at the campus, it's almost time and
i din have time to
do the revision for my Moral.
So i just don care bout the Moral, and just have the Moral test.....

The time i get the paper from the lecturer, i Shock.....
cause i donno how to do at all.....

Most of the student who take Moral don't no how to do the test......
I just leave my paper blank and din't do it at all.......
all is bout the tokoh-tokoh.

How i can answer without doing revision......HATE TEST
But i very scared my test, cause i just simply do.

No comments:

Post a Comment