Saturday, May 23, 2009

Movie

Today i go cinema with my bro, my cousin and my cousin's friend.....
We reach there around 7.20pm......then we go buy the tickets.
The movie we want to watch is
"NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM"Actually we want to watch the movie at 8pm, but there is no seat.....only have the seat in front near to the screen, we don't like it.....so we decide to change the time to 9pm.
There still have 1 and half hour, so we decide go for a walk then we go to eat.
After finish eating, we go back to cinema again. The time i go back there i saw my friends, then we talk. It's almost time, then we all go in the room and watch the movie.
The movie is quite interesting and funny......its a nice movie. After finish watching,
i go out from the room and i saw another friends.....they just reach there.
Today so happy, can meet my friends.....and very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment