Monday, May 18, 2009

Test

Today have our class as usually, have our Writing for Academic Purpose.
After finish class, me and my friends go to library to do some research and do our revision,
after that we go to RH Plaza's xiang xiang there to have our lunch

The time i want go for my lunch, my friends say that they have car to bring us there and want us to have lunch together, then i go with them. There are 11 people is going for lunch, we use 2 cars.
After have our lunch, we go back to campus again.....to do some revision.
We have our class at 1pm, and the time we reach there only still have half hour for our class.
When 1pm, we have our test, the section A is quite easy, but section B is hard for me to do.
My friends also donno how to do the section B.....after finish my test, i hand up my test paper and go out the class, some of them at class having there test.....

When i back to the class, the moment my shoulder feel pain....donno why suddenly will pain.
Then have my next class, travel and tourism industry......the lecturer do some revision with us, so we can know the sub about and will not forget what we have learn......
Today so tired.....Wednesday still have our test on Travel and Tourism test.

No comments:

Post a Comment