Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shopping...

Yesterday my fren msg me, she wants me go out with her cause she cant find her fren that can go out with her. She wants me to acompany her. so i juz say yes....
2day go out with frenz, she come to my house then we go tabuan there to fetch 1 fren.
Then my fren want go bank get money to buy things....so i bring her there.
After go bank, we go Hock Lee Center, my fren want buy a gift for her bf, and i buy myself a sweather....wah, the price is expansive, and i llike the sweather very much...
i so happy that can find the sweather i want.....

Then we go Wisma there to see hp.....my fren wants to buy hp. she buy SE,
donno what model she buy. After buy the hp, i bring 1 of my fren back,
then i go have my dinner with my other frenz.....

We go at 3pm and we back around 8pm like that
Today i'm so happy and tiring...



No comments:

Post a Comment