Monday, April 20, 2009

At Church washing cars

Today wake up at 6.30am, so early. Feels so sleepy and tired, but i force myself to get up and i prepare my things then go church.
When reach church, i find my fren then we go to the back there to meet the other bro and sis.
Cause we need to wash the car for offering and the offering is for the pastor house.
We start wash the cars around 8 am.

We need to wash 5 cars, and there is 10 ppl there. Some of them wash the car, some ppl vacuum the carpet, and others.......everyone have their work to do, helping each other.
We finish clean all the car around 9.15am
.

After wash car i go have my breakfast, then i went back home.
Then my mom receive msg from my bro say that he want 2 set of double cheese burger.
Then my cousin and i go to MC Donald there to order our meals and my bro meals.
When i reach MC Donald there is already 1.30pm. My cousin order Double Cheese Burger and i order MC Chicken Burger.
This 2 set meals is me and my cousin 1....

After we have our lunch, we go to BAU there to meet my bro, he is at Kem Puncak Permai.
This is on the way to MJC.....
We use 1 hour to reach Kem Puncak Permai, actually we can reach there half hour but because of the weather. It's raining heavily so we need to drive there slow.
When we reach there, OMG....the rain is getting heavier and
the wind is strong untill the roof is ........spoil.

When the wind blow.....the roof fly up
So scary
After see my bro and talk to him....we go back home.
Today is quit scary cause of the weather......

No comments:

Post a Comment