Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Day before Exam....

09 August....SUNDAY
Morning i go church.....after back from church i have my breakfast at Hui Sing. Then i go back home do my revision, i learn...learn.....learn, no mood at all. I feel like want to give up and don't wan to do my revision at all.

Then i msg my friends ask them wheather want go out do discussion bout our test.....some of them don't wan go out cause they wan to study at home. 1 of my friend say that she will do discussion with me....i so happt that my friend will accompany me.
We decided go to Bing! Coffee. Because there is a place where we can relaxing and we can do our discussion for our test. When we reach there, we sit for awhile then we order our drinks.
I order Tiramisu drinks and Oreo Cheese Cake, my friend order Vanilla drinks and New York Cheese Cake.

Look at the receipt..... O.o so expansive
I get a free Bing! Coffe discount card. The staff say that if i buy over RM30 will have a free discout card...it's nice.....but its too expansive. My friend order Vanilla drinks and New York Cheese Cake.
The drink is RM11.50 and the cake, just a small piece already cost RM8.50.
This is my drinks, Tiramisu and Oreo Cheese Cake.
My drinks is Rm14.00 and the cake is RM8.50.

We do our revision there....we talk and do our discussion bout what we must study for the test
At there, we do our discussion till very late....we go at 2.30pm then 6.30pm then we go back.

I hate test...i need to do revision till very late then can sleep or can't sleep at all.
Have to finish study all then can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment