Friday, March 27, 2009

Rushing my assignment with fren

What......now already 1am. Receive the sms, SOS.......
Wendy sms me say that valen call her and want her go to the apartment help him and his fren with their assignment. She ask me want to help Valen or not. So i say okay.

Then wendy ask me faster prepare my things, cause Valen is on the way to our house.....
After i prepare my things, his here.....he drive so fast and we go to their apartment.

At last Wendy told me that valen and the other guys hvnt start their sketching not even start the stippling until don want to pass up the assignment...OMG

This me,
ooooo........die lo. Today is due date for my assignment. Who can help me, i even hvnt finish my stippling yet......HELP!!!!!

This is Wendy almost finish her assignment....still left some stippling

What a mess......the table
Jason so hardworking oo...doing his assignment.

o.0.....look at the table...so many things and so messy. On the table have their assignment and some.......rubbish......

That
Valen is rushing with his assignment.....

At last, Jason finish his assignment.


Phew.........finally we finish our assignment. So scared that Miss Helena, our lecturer will reject our assignment.
After we arrive campus, its almost time to pass up the assignment. So we faster go to the staff room and give our assignment to our lecturer on 9.30am, my time says. But our lecturer say that her time is already 9.30+
We all scared she don want to accept it, cause it over time already. But she look at us, then she decide to let us. She look at our assignment, and we all have pass our assignment.

Phew......i feel so lucky that she din reject my assignment and the others.

~Thanks god~

Although it was tiring and we din sleep for the whole day, but i'm so happy that we can finish our assignment together....

No comments:

Post a Comment